Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No more pictures until

Well, I started out to post some more borders and fills this morning. (I forgot to post yesterday.)And I was greeted by some type of new agreement for Picasa Web Albums. I'm going to have to do some reading before I agree to this new set up!

I'm busy stitching on a large (for me) piece right now. I've got all the outline done and now I'm filling in with color. A very strange piece for me primary colors plus black and white on 22 count linen. Also I'm planing for the design to spill out over on to a background cloth of red gabardine. I keep surprising myself with what I want to do next. Ideas are not hard for me to come by. It's the execution of them that is hard since that is where I have to scale back to the reality of my limited skills and knowledge. In turn that keeps me pressing forward to learn more and that stimulates new ideas. Some days I feel like a little child trying to walk, stumbling and getting up to start out again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty52 said...

Just keep on truckin'! You do fantastic work and will only improve with experience... just have fun and keep on learning!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home