Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Color study again

Color is part of lesson 6 in my design class. I've been reading and re-reading the chapter and then starting back at the beginning of the text and looking at every picture just to see color principles in action. It has been enjoyable and enlightening, too, since many principles are fresh in my mind now.

It's almost 24 hours since I touched my needle and thread! A very unusual circumstance. Instead I've been doing preliminary designs that I will have to bring to the point of stitch-ready. In the past most planning has flown out the window while doing the stitching. We shall see how I fare this time. Since one of these designs has to be traced unto the fabric, perhaps I will succeed in sticking with it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home