Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Where did I go?

1.

I'm at a new blog for TSTC 2007 http://quietermoments.wordpress.com
This is going to be a wonderful year with SharonB in her Take a Stitch Tuesdays Challenge (TSTC). Please look into joining the challenge or simply take a look and see what's going on. Sharon has set it up so that it is always open for one more to join in and any day is the right time to begin. Once at Sharon's blog, the side bar has a category called Take a Stitch Tuesday. It will quickly gather all those posts together to fill you in on the details.


2.

I'm staying right here to post updates for all my design work. This year I'm working on shape, color and texture. I'm so excited about all I have planned to tackle, the Lord willing. I'm still exploring moving this blog over to my website, posting pictures to a flickr account or posting pictures here again. I'll be updating my book list and journalizing my personal needlework explorations here. I've been doing more thinking on design and design exercises so I'm sure those topics will be coming up. I find having to express my thoughts in writing helps clarify and further my own thinking. If anyone has any suggestion on books or other means of exploring these topics, please post a comment. Thank you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home